Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Cornell’s Variety Website

If you're like me, you dream of growing a garden with extra delicious produce.  Just growing a home garden is a huge part of achieving this.  Your homegrown produce will just naturally have better flavor.    Choosing varieties that are particularly known for having great flavor will make you garden produce even more delicious. 

I often use Cornell University’s Vegetable Varieties For Gardeners website.  The site is a compilation of input from gardeners just like us. Vegetables are rated on taste, yield and how well it grows.  Here is a link to that website.
cornell query
Important – YOU DO NOT NEED TO LOGIN, or create an account at the website.  Just put the type of vegetable you’d like to query in the space provided on the left side of the page.  I’ve shown the query space above.
Though I encourage you to create an account and enter your thoughts about the varieties you’ve grown.  Then we will all have the benefit of your knowledge also.  I have rated several crops.  My entries are under the reviewer name of starwoodfarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment