Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

So Long February...

I wish I could say that it will be sad to see it leave.  On the contrary, could it hurry a little faster?

We still have snow, although it's warming up and melting today. 

I slid off the road this morning taking the kids to the bus stop.  I was able to get back on the road with out a tow truck or any damage to the car.  The kids thought it was fun. 

While I can't play in the dirt yet, the sales of garden products on Ebay are keeping me busy.  I had eleven purchases over the weekend to mail off today.  The most popular sellers were the kelp fertilizer and the olive and silver plastic mulches.  An article in Mother Earth News may have helped with the silver mulch sales.  It was mentioned in an article about ways to grow vegetables in the shade.  

Our three day old baby goat is doing just fine, even though it got down to -20 Saturday night.  He's a real mellow little guy.  I'll post a photo soon.

I hope your spring is springing.

1 comment:

  1. You didn't tell me you slid off the road. Sheesh. Scary! I'm glad everyone is okay. I'm with you. February, good bye! Glad to hear your sales are going so well.

    ReplyDelete